1. Tiny Tigers is a program designed specifically for 4 to 6 year olds.
2. The program develops self-confidence, increases hand-eye coordination, and improves a child's attention span.
3. Classes are designed to improve children's motor skills and enhance their ability to pay attention and follow directions.
4. All classes are taught using safe, fun, and age appropriate equipment and curriculum.
5. Tiny Tigers earn stars as they demonstrate monthly themes such as: Courtesy, Respect and Discipline.
6. Training continues upon graduation from the Tiny Tiger program into the Karate For Kids Program.
KARATE FOR KIDS
1. Karate for Kids is program designed for children 7 to 12 years of age.
2. The program develops self-confidence, as a student's self-confidence increases, their performance in other activities improve.
3. Students learn the most effective methods of self-defense that will give children the confidence to defend themselves in all situations.
4. Being a Karate for Kid means being a better person. They learn skills such as: following directions, paying attention, working and helping others.
5. Martial arts training improves overall physical fitness. The Karate for Kids program provides the attributes necessary to excel in all aspects of life.
6. Karate for Kids earn stars as they demonstrate monthly themes such as: Courtesty, Respect and Discipline. They also earn stars for school report cards and special awards.
7. In Taewkondo every child is a winner because they train at their own ability level and are not compared to others. They are encouraged to reach their own potential.
TEEN AND ADULT TAEKWONDO:
1. Taekwondo for Teenagers and Adults is designed for all ability levels and all ages 13 and above.
2. Students train at their own pace and skill level. Whether you are in top shape, looking for a new twist in your physical training, or wanting to improve your health, Taekwondo can help you succeed.
3. Our Teen/Adult program will enhance your physical abilities and teach you self-defense skills.
4. Taekwondo is an exciting martial art that is based on century old traditions and techniques.
5. Once you acquire a strong foundation in the basics, Taekwondo will continue to challenge you physically and mentally.
6. Martial arts training improves muscular strength, flexibility, and agility. When combined with mental training. Taekwondo will improve the attributes necessary to excel in all aspects of life such as school, work, family, and personal life.